If you answer “YES” to any of these questions it is an indicator that you need an audiological evaluation and MAY be ready for hearing assistance:
- Do members of your family complain about having to speak louder or having to repeat themselves?
- Do many of your friends and family seem to mumble?
- Do people complain that you have the TV too loud?
- Do you frequently have difficulty hearing in a restaurant?
- Do you sometimes feel frustrated or embarrassed by a hearing problem?
- Do you avoid social situations because of a hearing problem?
We all have trouble hearing sometimes, but if these are recurring problems for you, it is time to seek help.
Research by the National Council on the Aging on more than 2,000 people with hearing loss has demonstrated that hearing aids clearly are associated with dramatic improvements in the social, emotional, psychological, and physical well-being of people in all hearing loss categories from mild to severe.
Hearing aid usage was shown to improve the following for people with measured hearing loss:
- Earning power
- Communication in relationships
- Intimacy and warmth in family relationships
- Ease in communication
- Emotional stability
- Sense of control over life events
- Perception of mental functioning
- Physical health
- Not to mention more fulfillment in the bedroom too
But that can all change within days!
After your hearing evaluation, we will recommend the best hearing solution for your individual needs and budget. We dispense, program and repair all types of hearing aids.
Ready to get back to being part of the conversation? Ready to enjoy the sounds of life, from the birds outside your house, to your grandchildren, friends and your family?
Schedule a hearing evaluation to get the process started.
Call us today: 860.426.9181